Look at this man:
If Jesus truly heals the sick, why does Pat Robertson always look as if he has a terminal case of constipation? Might it have something to do with all the bullshit he peddles on TV?
Here’s another:
Nope, I didn’t imagine it.
If Jesus truly heals the sick, why does Pat Robertson always look as if he has a terminal case of constipation? Might it have something to do with all the bullshit he peddles on TV?
Here’s another:
For a guy who supposedly preaches the Gospel of Christ, he sure spreads a lot of
hate and intolerance. But he’s not the only one:
Am I the only one who has a problem with people getting rich off the teachings
of Christ?
I was raised in a Christian household. My father was a Lutheran pastor. I seem
to remember reading something about a camel and the eye of a needle. Or was I
only imagining it?





No comments:
Post a Comment